i LOVE Allah SWT :) nabi Muhammad :) my dad :) my mum :) my sis, alya n asha :) my bro, shafiq :) myself, aida syahidah :) nabilah hamzah :) azni nazira :) hanum herdiliya :) fatihatur rawdhah :) suhaila mahyat :) farah saedah :) TGVians :) semashurians :) convent2 primary friends :)

Friday 9 December 2011

all were talking about the date !

Assalamualaikum..
HI everyone !
today...all were talking about date of PMR result..
huh..nobody knows when..
someone told me 22 dec..
he told me 23 dec..
she told me 27 dec..
and
mr principal told me 20 dec..
wohooo..
then, someone said 
20 dec..the result will be send to the KPM..
22 dec.. the result will be send to the school..
23 dec..the result will be announce..
27 dec..students will go to school to take the result..
huh ? --'
wtever :p

quel qu'il soit..
insyaALLAH..me and my friends (esp TGVians)
will get 
amin :)) pray for us !

No comments:

Post a Comment