i LOVE Allah SWT :) nabi Muhammad :) my dad :) my mum :) my sis, alya n asha :) my bro, shafiq :) myself, aida syahidah :) nabilah hamzah :) azni nazira :) hanum herdiliya :) fatihatur rawdhah :) suhaila mahyat :) farah saedah :) TGVians :) semashurians :) convent2 primary friends :)

Tuesday 6 December 2011

3 years :)

Assalamualaikum..
to-morrow and to-morrow and to-morrow,
Creeps in the petty face from day today,
to the last syllable of recorded time..
hihihi form 1's poem <3
act this post is about my years in high school which is
SMS HULU SELANGOR..semashur :)
amazing school...
my first day in SEMASHUR was on 25th February 2009 <3
i'm a SECOND intake student but i don't mind :)
NOW, i'm a PMR candidate who are waiting for her result..
wish ME and my friend the BEST of luck :)

my classmates during 2009 (1 jujur)
kinda MISS them :)

my classmates in 2010 (2Amal aka ANNEH)
love them so much..
love.laugh.joy.sad.giggle we shared together :)

wehieee..these are my 2011 classmates <3
3 Amal :)
even though we're busying with PMR but i still LOVE them just the way they are :)

lastly, this the one that i TOTALLY love in semashur :D
my batch, Tenth Gen Vigilant aka TGV !



hey guys, u know what ?

No comments:

Post a Comment